When it comes time to liquidate some of your assets, either because they have served their purpose or to purchase another property, let KPI help you choose the right selling agent and oversee the sales campaign protecting you every step of the way. Appointing the wrong agent can cost you severely as you only get one chance to maximise the sales price.
KPI work for you in conjunction with the selected selling agent to market and sell your property. You can have as much or as little involvement in the sale process as you like. We take care of styling your property to ensure it attracts the right buyers, we project manage the advertising campaign and provide maintenance and cosmetic renovation tips to help maximise the sales price. We keep you in the loop throughout the entire campaign and attend the auction to ensure you are protected.
If your property is tenanted we build a rapport with your tenants so they feel comfortable with the selling process. We liaise with them to keep them in the loop and ensure they cooperate for all inspections. It is critical that your tenants are treated properly as they can make the sale of your investment a nightmare. We give them guidelines so they know what to expect in terms of property presentation for the opens and photos as well as how many open times to expect each week.
What we do:
- Provide you with an independent and objective opinion of value based on our research and understanding of the current market
- Interview prospective selling agents on your behalf
- Negotiate a fair and reasonable selling commission on your behalf with the selling agent
- Advise you on how to achieve the optimal result through correct timing, advertising and presentation
- Liaise with you throughout the marketing campaign to ensure your complete satisfaction
- If necessary we can liaise between you and the agent
Best of all KPI costs are invoiced directly to the appointed agent and is covered within the fee payable to the agent. The amount will be apportioned to the level of professional expertise we bring to the marketing and negotiation process.