Property Management Package
Buying the right property is critical to investment success. However, once you have acquired a property it is essential to maximise the financial performance from your investment. At KPI, we understand that as a property investor you have specific needs that differ from those of buyers and sellers. You’ve worked hard to build your investment portfolio and deserve the very best to ensure it continues to grow in value, while providing you with a steady year-round return.
Our experienced team are skilled negotiators who are intimately familiar with the process of screening tenants, arranging leasing agreements, and handling all the legal requirements needed for a smooth leasing experience for both landlords and tenants. We will make owning an investment property a simple, hassle-free experience for you.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
• A thorough tenant selection process
• Prompt personalised service always
• Regular detailed rental inspections which include a written and photographic report
• Maintenance and repair of your rental property to the highest standard
• An effective, thorough and systemised management approach
• Personalised email rent statements
• Itemised annual income and expenditure summary
• Complete handling of day-to-day matters
Here’s a quick snapshot of our results:
• We have 1% vacancy rate at any given time on our portfolio
• We achieve higher than normal market rent
• We average a 3 day turn around between new tenancies
• We rent vacant properties out quicker than the normal days of market
• We have tenants stay on average for 2 to 3 years with rental increases
• We have up to date maintenance using reliable tradespeople
Ensure your property is in the right hands, contact us today and discover how KPI can help make your investment properties outperform the marketplace with our proven strategies. Your mind will be put at ease once you discover the KPI difference. We service anywhere within a 25km radius of Melbourne CBD.
Switching to KPI is easy - contact us now and find out how.
Click here to see what some of our landlords and tenants have to say.