Upgrading, Downsizing or Buying your first home? KPI can help.
When trying to find the ideal home, whether it is your first home or upgrading to make way for the family, KPI understand how stressful, time consuming and confusing the process can be. Who wants to waste precious time trawling the internet or attending open for inspections only to find out that the property would never be suitable or even worse, continue to be out bid at auctions by not understanding the property’s true value?
At KPI, we want to give you your weekends back, saving you time, stress and losing out on properties of choice. We work exclusively for you in an advisory capacity to ensure you secure the right property at the right price. We work with you to Locate Evaluate and Negotiate on your home purchase and also use our networks to see if we can secure you an “off market” property for sale. We spend time with you to establish your personal taste and requirements; we take a detailed briefing of your lifestyle and property needs.
What we do
- We undertake a needs analysis of what is important to you in your new home
- We undertake an exhaustive search of the target market through company and industry sources
- We research, evaluate and analyse recent sales of comparable properties meeting your criteria
- We inspect the properties on your behalf, saving you valuable time
- We coordinate inspections of the most suitable properties are arranged at your convenience
- We coordinate other aspects of the buying process such as finance, building inspections and Conveyancing through independent third party resources, at arm’s length
- We represent you through private negotiations or/ attend auctions and bid on your behalf
- We can act under Power Of Attorney to sign contract documentation should you not be available to attend the auction or be away at the time of negotiations
We have a range of packages depending on the level of involvement: